How To Start A Blog (Make Money) in 2020



Wondering how to start a blog Hi, I'm Mohamad Galib. I've been blogging for 6 months and I like straightforward. Right now, I'll show you how to start a blog basically (and on a careful spending plan). No specialized experience required. It's simpler and quicker than you think!
How To Start A Blog (Make Money) in 2020

How To Start A Blog (Make Money) in 2020



I made my first blog in 2020 with zero PC experience. It took me always on the grounds that I needed to Google my way through, however, you don't need to! This how-to guide has bit by bit guidelines.



7 steps to start a blog 


1 Decide what to blog about 

2 Choose a blogging platform 

3 Choose a host 

4 Choose an arrangement 

5 Choose an area name 

6 Set up your record 

7 Pick a topic 



What is a blog? 


A blog is a sort of website with posts (articles). The most up to date ones are generally shown first. 


Why start a blog? 


Bring in cash from home, form a writer platform to get your book(s) distributed, get an introduction for your current business/association, or offer your story and interface with other similar individuals. 


Imagine a scenario in which I want a website, not a blog. 


Continue perusing! The steps below will get you a website with the choice of a blog. You don't need to utilize the blog part. Turn it on later in the event that you want. 


What amount does a blog cost? 


On the off chance that you follow the steps below, it works out to $5 to $10 per month when paid every year. (Not terrible for your own website, right?) I blogged for a considerable length of time on this budget. As my blog and salary developed, I started paying for progressively premium apparatuses and administrations, yet they are not required to start. 


Would I be able to start a blog for free? 


Indeed, yet I don't suggest it. Why? Since free administrations limit your lucrative alternatives, need support, offer just essential highlights and can be expensive to change from. In the event that free is genuinely your solitary alternative, I suggest Medium or Blogger.


1. Decide what to blog about 


Choose a topic (a.k.a. niche) you appreciate. In any case blogging will be drudgery, and who needs that? Additionally, make sure you have a lot to state. A blog requires a lot of substance to get moving and stay fascinating. 



Imagine a scenario in which I can't decide on a blog topic. 


Start at any rate! In case you're similar to the greater part of us, you'll either switch topics or subside into something as you go. Try not to make the great learner misstep of reasoning you must make certain of your topic before you start. 


Imagine a scenario in which others as of now blog about my topic. 



Try not to stress! Accept it as a sign people are keen on your topic. Simply make your blog preferable or diverse over others discussing something very similar. Become the go-to asset for your topic or niche.


2. Choose a blogging platform 


A blogging platform (a.k.a. content administration framework or CMS) puts your words into blog structure. There are numerous to choose from yet WordPress is by a long shot the most mainstream, and generally perceived as the best. WordPress is free 


3. Choose a host 


A host puts your blog on the web. The facilitating organization I've by and by utilized, paid for, and prescribe to apprentices is Bluehost. The arrangement is quick and they introduce WordPress for you consequently (Step 2). In addition, they have an unconditional promise. Are you a game? 


4. Choose a plan 


Snap a green Select catch to choose a plan. I incline toward the Choice Plus plan since it has progressively boundless highlights and incorporates domain security. Domain security keeps your contact data avoided by the general population. 


5. Choose a domain name 


Your domain name is your web address (for example AmyLynnAndrews.com). In the event that you recognize what domain name you need to utilize, enter it. In case you don't know, click the connection at the base to choose one later. I'm so happy they included the decision later alternative. Extremely helpful. 


Imagine a scenario in which the domain name I need is taken. 


This is exceptionally normal. Simply choose one later. It is anything but a poorly conceived notion to stand by in any case. It's stunning how much clearness comes subsequent to the beginning! 


On the off chance that I utilize a current domain, will it mess up my other site? 


No. Entering it here is just used to distinguish your Bluehost represent now.


6. Set up your account 


I call this part the Maze of Many Screens, however, it's speedy. Simply follow the prompts. You'll enter all the account arrangement things: contact info, package info, package additional items (I uncheck them all), payment and secret key. After certain inquiries concerning the idea of your blog (P.S. all are alterable or skippable), you'll be approached to pick a topic. So 


Would I be able to pay Bluehost month to month rather than annually? 


No, they don't offer a regularly scheduled payment plan (has that do charge considerably more). Keep in mind, there's a 60-day unconditional promise through April 30, 2020. On May 1, it will switch back to the ordinary 30-day 


Will I despite everything get domain security on the off chance that I utilize a current domain? 


Domain protection is taken care of by the organization where you enlisted your domain initially (GoDaddy, Namecheap, and so forth.), so contact them. 


7. Pick a subject 


You're nearly done! I suggest two themes: Astra or GeneratePress. Try not to stress, they are both profoundly adjustable so they don't need to seem as though they do here. 


Why not prescribe any of the different themes? 


Many themes (especially free ones) are carelessly manufactured or not kept refreshed, leaving gaps in your site's security. I'm personally acquainted with Astra and GeneratePress and trust both.






Post a Comment

Thanks All Of You

Previous Post Next Post